Information we may collect
The information we may collect from you and process is:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided for the use of services, general enquiries or requesting further services.
- Details of any videos, articles and papers which have been accessed by you.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- When you register for our services, we will collect your email address, password (encrypted) and IP address as well as any other details you chose to enter.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- For internal record keeping.
How we store your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all procedures and security features available to us to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or by our partners, such as HubSpot, which operates our email marketing. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz. These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website, using a service provided by Google Analytics. For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Hubspot cookies. These cookies allow us to count page visits, traffic sources, and interactions on our Website (form completions, site visit durations, etc.). For more information please visit: http://knowledge.hubspot.com/cookies
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- such as our agents, suppliers, service providers and affiliates which assist us with operating our Website or providing related products or services or which assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, but we will endeavour to minimise such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure.